Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

1965 Morgan Plus4 Roadster [new york, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

patcyrgalis Avatar
patcyrgalis Pat Cyrgalis
Staten Island, new york, USA   USA
For sale a very nice Classic 1965 Morgan +4 Roadster in Burgundy Wings Cream Body, for a 50 year old car it's in excellent condition, it was owned by one family from 1972 until recently, it has 49,500 miles with a strong engine good clutch and good tranny, just had electronic ignition put in along with a new brake system new stainless exhaust, it has 5 stainless 72 spoke wire wheels, luggage rack, new water temp sending unit, and a new fuel tank sending unit, new floorboards and fuel tank support wood, ash and marine ply, new dash board,chrome is very nice , comes with Hood, Side Curtains, Boot cover, and Tonneau cover, which is new , any questions email me if interested send your name and phone # in first email I will contact you

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
hi3.jpg    61.2 KB
hi3.jpg

morgan4.jpg    51.9 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
Broadcaster Bob RA
Glendale, California, USA   USA
Last time I saw this advertised through some of the normal channels in my humble opinion it was approximately 25% above the market value. If the price is the same please ignore this

patcyrgalis Avatar
patcyrgalis Pat Cyrgalis
Staten Island, new york, USA   USA
I don't know what you seen it priced at, but the price is $30,000

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
TCTND Phil T
Santa Cruz, California, USA   USA
With all due respect, unless the seller specifically asks for input regarding the pricing of an item, such comments are completely inappropriate on an open forum. Any serious potential buyer will do his/her own research and decide what is reasonable.

just my 2 cents worth,
Phil

Broadcaster Bob RA
Neither a price was mentioned nor any media was pointed out. Besides........... look at all the Morgans advertised and see how long they stay on the market before they sell or don't sell (more to the point).Fast selling cars change hands through grape vine and not through the media. ....and those are my 2 cents. There are some cars have been for sale for over 2 years and they are still there. Some of us follow these cars like religion and record the fluctuations and keep note of them. At the time of writing there was no mention of any price on this media and my reference was to a certain media and about 4 months ago when the photos first appeared. I respect what you say and I leave it at that. I can mention through my research 4 or five companies which have sold cars....... it took them 2 years to sell and dropped 25% to sell they reduced prices to sell and eventually when they sold they still kept and keep continuing the advert to fish for punters to switch sell. ....and that my friend is not appropriate either. Lets leave it at that

TCTND Phil T
Santa Cruz, California, USA   USA
Well, first my apologies to the OP as his thread has been well and truly hijacked, but I won't just "leave it at that". The point is that you are free to post your opinions regarding appropriate pricing, marketing shenanigans, or anything else, on your own thread. Inserting them into someone else's ad is simply rude.

regards,
Phil

Broadcaster Bob RA
The first ad was placed without price that was not on the rules either
Thanks

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Members Sign In   or   Create an Account

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1967 Morgan 4 4

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links