MorganExp

Buy, Sell & Trade Forum

Misc for sale [California, USA]

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

TCTND Phil T
Santa Cruz, CA, USA   USA
In addition to the wire wheel conversion listed elsewhere, I have the following leftovers from my project. Other than the radiator and well cover everything came off a '63 Plus Four.

New, never mounted, genuine factory, louvered spare tire well cover. Due to crossed communications I wound up with, and paid for, two of these. I paid $325 plus tax and shipping. Yours for $275...SOLD

Factory style roll bar with diagonal brace. $150...SOLD

Pair of Armstrong lever shocks. I believe (but can't verify) that these were rebuilt. They do not leak. Each has a red paint mark on the arm; if anyone knows the meaning of these marks, please chime in. $100---SOLD

Plus Eight radiator. Ugly but does not leak. Could be used as is or recored. $75

Pair of new Wipac (plastic) headlight buckets w/ adjusters & chrome retainers. Carefully and neatly trimmed to fit Morgan nacelles. $25...SOLD

Pair of rear bumper brackets and chrome over riders. Minor scratches but no dents; will look very good with clean & polish. $ 75...SOLD

Pair of Girling front calipers. Work fine, don't leak. $100--SOLD

All prices plus actual shipping. Please take that into account as some of these parts are heavy/bulky. Local pick up in Santa Cruz is encouraged.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-01-21 10:33 PM by TCTND.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
BuyBritish Avatar
BuyBritish Rob D
Ipswich, Suffolk, UK   GBR
Hi Im intersted in the armstrong lever arm shocks do you have photos and do they provide resistance when actuated?

post to Suffolk United kingdom please

TCTND Phil T
Hi Rob,
I've added a couple of pics. These have appropriate resistance in both directions and function perfectly. Post to the UK in a USPS med flat rate box is $48. Let me know if you need more info. I often read your posts on TM.

regards,
Phil

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_0109.jpg    76.9 KB
IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg    109.2 KB
Sign In or Register to view this photo
BuyBritish Avatar
BuyBritish Rob D
Ipswich, Suffolk, UK   GBR
Hi Phil so we are talking $148 all in parts and postage?

Now for the hard bit I have been defrauded of £700 in the past on morgan parts so how can we both be certain that I get the parts and you are paid for them suggestions please?

Thanks Rob

TCTND Phil T
Hi Rob,
No fraud here (I know, anyone would say that). You can check my ebay feedback (TCTND) if you like. Yes, $148 would be the total amount to you. I accept Paypal if you have an account. If you want to proceed, let me know and I will PM you with my email address. Expect a one day delay in response; the wife and I are off to visit relatives and will be offline 'til Mon. morn.

regards,
Phil

TCTND Phil T
Here are a couple shots of the spare well cover. Still in the protective plastic from the factory. It's 28-5/8" in diameter which should cover your well with enough overlap to be screwed down.
regards Phil

Attachments:
IMG_0115.jpg    47 KB
IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg    40.8 KB
johntennyson Avatar
johntennyson John T
Pacifica, CA, USA   USA
Hi-- I'm just up the road from you (sort of) and I've just bought a '62 +4. Can you post a photo of the roll bar? My car is headed back to the track and the bar in it right now is the genyoowine vintage part, which I really don't want to have to rely on if things go really badly at Sears or Laguna! The spare tire cover looks like something I might be interested in as well, although I had a crazy idea to do a fiberglass mold of a wheel, paint it up like that and use that.

Thanks!

John Tennyson
Pacifica

Attachments:
IMG_2545.jpg    42.9 KB
IMG_2545.jpg

bluedevil Bill Bell
Berkeley Lake, GA, USA   USA
Hi,

Do you still have the +8 rad?

Thanks,

Bill

TCTND Phil T
Yes, I still have the radiator.

regards,
Phil

tr4play Avatar
tr4play Eric Elman
CT, USA   USA
Please advise if the roll bar remains unsold. If so, please post a few pictures.

Thanking you in advance,
Eric

TCTND Phil T
Yes, I still have it; "the mills of the Morgan grind slowly".

regards,
Phil

Attachments:
IMG_0186.JPG    48.6 KB
IMG_0186.JPG

IMG_0187.JPG    53.6 KB
IMG_0188.JPG    58.1 KB
Broadcaster Avatar
Broadcaster Silver Member Bob RA
Glendale, CA, USA   USA
Is the rear wheel cover still for sale?
Best
Bob

Broadcaster Avatar
Glendale, CA, USA   USA
In reply to # 12028 by TCTND Here are a couple shots of the spare well cover. Still in the protective plastic from the factory. It's 28-5/8" in diameter which should cover your well with enough overlap to be screwed down.
regards Phil
Is this still available?
Thanks

TCTND Phil T
Hi Bob,
Yes, the cover is still available.

regards,
Phil

Broadcaster Avatar
Glendale, CA, USA   USA
The cost of getting it to Los Angeles due to size and weight? and getting it here undamaged that is an issue unless I take time to drive up there

4 to 5 hour drive up and same amount of time to get back...sorry I am thinking loud so to speak

Best
Bob

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

2010 Morgan 4 4

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links