MorganExp

Morgan +4 Forum

+ 4 Oil Filter

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

TomS Tom Surrency
Cave Creek, AZ, USA   USA
Apology--The 2009 should have read K & N filter.

TomS

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
Broadcaster Avatar
Broadcaster Silver Member Bob RA
Glendale, CA, USA   USA
I bought a Fram PH 3600 but have not had a chance to fit it
It has been raining heavily here in Los Angeles
We have a new roof for the garage which fortunately has held up nicely
The up and over door had a brand new seal and frame fitting but unfortunately I have spent most of the time mopping up the floor and emptying the dehumidifier so crawling under the car has had to be postponed
for a week or so until more reasonable weather arrives.

Britmog Bruce M
Evergreen, CO, USA   USA
1964 Morgan 4/4 "Megan"
1994 Morgan Plus 8 (+8) "Maurice"
2013 Morgan 3 Wheeler "Olga"
As with Tom S I use K&N filters on all my Mogs as they have good valves and are easier to get on and off also available at Walmart, etc. The 2009 would fit your engine, Bob.

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <
SJM1 Jan Morgan
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA   USA
K&N are fine filters, and I especially like the aircraft style hex on the end. Much better way to remove them than a strap wrench or large channel locks.This is especially important where the filter is in a difficult to reach location, such as the one on my Porsche 944 Turbo.

Purolator also makes excellent filters, and they have a proper rubber anti drawback/bypass valve.
Purolator also makes the filters for Pep Boys. I have been using these for more than a decade, and have found them to be reliable filters.

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1952 Morgan Plus 4 4

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links