MorganExp

Morgan +8 Forum

Clutch & Brake Fluid

AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor
AutoShrine Sponsor

PDMS Peter Stoveld
Newtown Square, PA, USA   USA
In response to your questions, I live 15 miles west of Philadelphia. The car has never been wet, either from rain or washing, and obviously isn't driven in the wet. I most enjoy driving the country roads in/around Chester County, PA, at all times of the year - provided it's dry. Purely pleasure trips, for example, to places like The Whip Tavern in Coatesville for a British Sunday lunch, or dressed as Santa Clause with Reindeer antlers, red nose, and Xmas present on the car, delivering to my grandchildren in Bryn Mawr, PA (Photo Attached)

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

Attachments:
IMG_0921.JPG    61.5 KB
IMG_0921.JPG

mogdriver Avatar
mogdriver David Crandall
PORTLAND, OR, USA   USA
Gents - as was suggested earlier, can we start a new thread if the topic is going to be driving conditions and/or tires. For those of us who dip in periodically, the subject line is an important clue. I think we've beat the brake fluid question to the ground, but regardless, let's move this tire discussion. Thanks!

David P. Crandall [MSCC #4128, MOGNW, Morgan Plus 4 Club,
3/4 Morgan Group interclub/international liaison]
23 NE Morgan Street
Portland Oregon 97211 USA
Your exclusive source worldwide for
The Morgan Bedside Reader
www.morganstuff.com
email mogdriver@gmail.com
1971 Plus 8 [Green Meanie] 1966 Morgan 4/4 [Mango Miracle]

GoMoG Avatar
GoMoG Lorne G
Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador   ECU
In reply to # 13749 by mogdriver Gents - as was suggested earlier, can we start a new thread if the topic is going to be driving conditions and/or tires. For those of us who dip in periodically, the subject line is an important clue. I think we've beat the brake fluid question to the ground, but regardless, let's move this tire discussion. Thanks!

Sure David.

I had imagined the brake fluid posts were finished and frankly, tire recommendations are individual. No one size fits all.

Lorne

. Hide banner ads & support this website by becoming a > Gold Supporting Member <

To add your reply, or post your own questions

Registration is FREE and takes less than a minute!

Having trouble posting or changing forum settings?
Read the Forum Help (FAQ) or contact the webmaster

Join The Club

Sign in to ask questions, share photos, and access all website features

Your Cars

1962 Morgan 4 4

Text Size

Larger Smaller
Reset Save

Sponsor Links