Welcome to The Morgan Experience
Use the menu bar above to navigate all the features of this website
This website is not in any way connected with, or authorised by, the Morgan Motor Company. All trademarks are used for identification purposes only.
Morgan Experience News Feed
Morgan Sportscars Introduction
The Morgan Motor Company is a British motor car manufacturer, founded in 1910 by Henry Frederick Stanley Morgan. Morgan is based in Malvern Link, Worcestershire and employs 163 people. Morgan produced 640 cars in 2007. All the cars are assembled by hand. The waiting list for a car is approximately one to two years, although it has been as high as ten years in the past.
Morgans are a low production luxury sportscar, hand-built using traditional methods. The Morgan car has always been built around an ash frame, and a steel chassis. The new Aero 8 also has an ash frame. In spite of their traditional design, Morgans have always had "sports car" performance, due to their extremely low weight. Many Morgans have been imported in the USA, Canada, and other foreign markets due to their unique design and uncompromising quality.
- Tuesday April 27, 2021
- Defer non-critical CSS and JS to speed up page loading
- Monday April 19, 2021
- New Stripe membership payment system launched
- Tuesday March 9, 2021
- Added three new websites: The Vintage Race Forum, The Lotus Experience, and The Small4x4 Forum
- Monday March 8, 2021
- Completed media file storage migration
- Monday April 27, 2020
- Members can now change their home site from the account edit area
- Tuesday April 21, 2020
- Can now replace your profile photo directly from the upload page instead of having to delete it first
- Monday April 20, 2020
- New password reset system, emails link instead of auto generating new random password
- Monday April 20, 2020
- Rewrote account edit pages, tab format
- Wednesday August 14, 2019
- Added first unread text link to last post column in forums (must be signed in)
- Friday July 19, 2019
- Converted member table to utf8
The author, Corvus Digital Corp, believes to the best of his knowledge the information contained in this website to be correct, however no warranty is made as to its accuracy. Corvus Digital Corp disclaims any liability for financial loss, property damage or injury in connection with use of this information. Any trademarked names are property of their respective trademark holder and are used for identification purposes only. Portions of this website may be copyrighted by other individuals or organizations. The opinions published by members on this website including but not limited to the forums, library and journals do not necessarily state or reflect the views of Corvus Digital Corp. Publication on this website should not be considered an endorsement.
About This Website
This site was launched in March 2013 by Skye Nott as part of The AutoShrine Network.
All design and content is © Corvus Digital Corp unless otherwise noted.
This website is not in any way connected with, or authorised by, the Morgan Motor Company.
Photo credit to Jon Callas for the photograph of his beautiful black Morgan Plus 8 in the page header.